WordPress/Drupal Developer: PHP
£250 - £350 a day
Our award winning client has a fantastic opportunity for a WordPress/Drupal Developer to join a highly talented and friendly development team. They have an impressive list of clients and would be keen on bringing in an experienced WordPress/Drupal Developer to work on a varied range of exciting websites and digital projects. The WordPress/Drupal Developer will be responsible for Website and web application development, optimising across multiple browsers and device platforms.
As a WordPress web developer, you will:
• Work closely with the UX, design, SEO and project management teams
• Test and support of new and existing solutions
• Stay up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies
• Work in a variety of development processes, including Agile
• Help standardise and improve quality control processes and see they are enforced
The WordPress Developer will ideally have skills and experience with the following:
• Advanced knowledge of Drupal, PHP and MySQL including modern PHP frameworks
• Developing and testing responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
• Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
• Experience of using version control systems – ideally Subversion or Git
• Experience of automated testing and automated deployment and continuous integration is desirable
• Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
• Possess good understanding of accessibility standards
This is an exciting opportunity for a WordPress/Drupal Developer to work for an award winning digital creative agency who offer a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits including (but not limited to):
• Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs / laptops and dual-screens.
• Pension scheme.
• Breakout area with large TV and games.
• Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
• Discounted gym membership.
My client is based in Oxford and is commutable from anywhere in Oxfordshire including; Abingdon, Bicester, Banbury, and Witney. It is also commutable from Gloucestershire (Cheltenham, Cirencester) and parts of Wiltshire including Swindon.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Drupal/WordPress Developer to work on a range of exciting projects and join a successful team who have a passion for coding and new technologies. If you are interested in this role then please apply today for immediate consideration!
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
Posted by Haybrook, 01 Jul