Software Engineer (Python / Data Science / Machine Learning)
£500 - £550 a day
Software Engineer (Python / Flask / Docker / Data Science / Machine Learning) required by my retail client on a 6-month initial contract based in central London
This role is paying up to £500/day
As a Software engineer you will contribute to the engineering of my clients data science products that connect thier Machine Learning technology to their internal applications
This is an opportunity to work for a fantastic well-known brand with a start-up culture on exciting projects with a seriously talented team
Skill and experience
• Proficiency in Python and experience in the creation of services using frameworks like Flask/Django. Experience in the scientific stack (numpy, scipy, sklearn, pandas)
• Disciplined approach to testing and QA (TDD/BDD, code review, documentation)
• Experienced with Docker and configuration management tools like Ansible.
• Experienced building and scaling batch/asynchronous systems. Airflow/Luigi/Celery/RabbitMQ
• Solid understanding of the pros and cons of SQL/NoSQL. Redis, ElasticSearch, Postgres, MongoDB.
• Experience in designing large scale systems that take advantage of Big Data technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Hive etc.
If this is of interest, please get in touch
Posted by Xcede Digital, 10 Apr