Senior Java Developer is required for a 6-month contract for someone who has a passion for clean well written code in Scala or Java 8. We require a Senior developer who has previously helped migrate a system from a monolithic API to microservices and has had hands on experience with containerization. The client is a Fintech company based in Central London and are keen to get someone on board ASAP.
- Must be proficient Java 8 or Scala
- Docker or Kubernetes experience
- Any experience of migrating from Monolithic API to Microservices
- Proficient with Spring Framework (Spring Boot Bonus)
- Required to build Restful Applications from scratch
- You must have experience with multithreading and concurrent systems
- Flexibility to work with RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience deploying code to Cloud
It is necessary to have experience of building Restful Webservices and hands on experience with Spring and Hibernate frame works are required. Experience of working in a start-up environment would be a huge bonus due to the nature of this role and being able to be adaptable to changes in circumstances.
The Senior Java Developer will work in an agile environment using TDD, Continuous Integration and Scrum. With regular new releases of high performance systems.
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They are working with the latest technologies within an exciting new green field opportunity in consumer finance.
How to apply
Please email your CV to Initi8 recruitment immediately or contact Zak at Initi8 on 0207 092 8190.