Interested in a unique Ruby proposition in London? Our approach is focused on simplicity and user orientation, which are the keys to our success.
You will be working on brand new developments and expansions of our platform. You need to take initiative and be creative while developing in an Agile environment.
All code needs to be to the highest standard: well-structured and high performing. Development is Test Driven, and Pair Programming is encouraged.
You will be working with colleagues to understand their requirements and ideas and translate them into beautiful and robust applications. This require excellent communication skills and technical expertise, as you'll need to be translating between business and code.
- Excellent software engineering skills, using Ruby on Rails 5.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in building complex browser-based web apps.
- Proven problem solving skills.
Useful skills and experience
- Building application using Comfy CMS.
- Rendering long form PDF documents with dynamic content
- Familiarity with chef and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with SQL/ Wicked PDF / PDF Kit/ CoffeeScript/ SCSS/Rspec.
How to apply
email us at [email protected]