PYTHON SOFTWARE ENGINEER
£400 a day
A global online retailer with strong market brand is looking to expand their BI development function by bringing in a Python Software Engineer who will be building data pipelines in Python. The company is seeking to maximise the potential of their machine learning products and are searching for the best talent to come on board in their Central London office and make a real difference to their analytical capacity. They offer a young and dynamic environment and make the office a genuinely fun place to work with numerous events and company-wide socials.
If you have Python experience in a software engineering capacity and are keen to begin an exciting career in cutting-edge BI and Data Engineering, please get in touch as your application will be considered.
One of the most inventive London start-ups to emerge in recent years this technologically focused company, this organisation has invested hugely in building up a strong brand name and fan club while expanding their analytical and data processing capacity. The company has been incredibly successful in capturing the growing mobile consumer market and are looking to continue their success by bringing a Python Developer on board.
As a Python Software Engineer you will:
- Developing ETL feeds in Spark, Python
- Make raw data as easy as possible to report on.
- Manage the collection of data from a variety of sources including transnational, web, third party and CRM.
- Integrate with third party APIs to access external data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
You will have strong knowledge of:
- Working with Spark and Python in a commercial setting, or a similar tool
- Good knowledge of traditional data problems in SQL would be a plus
- Working in cloud based solutions
- Working in NoSQL
- Avid interest in new technologies and ideally experience working for a disruptive tech company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest to this Python Software Engineer position by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles in the BI space, please contact Kirsty Garshong at Harnham.
Posted by Harnham, 09 Feb