£400 - £500 a day
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Python Developer - London - Initial 3-6 month contract - £400-£500 per day
My client, an innovative and fat growing technology start-up are looking for a Python Developer working on cutting edge projects and technologies. It is an initial 3-6 month contract based in London but it is a long term programme of work so the opportunity for longevity is definitely there.
- A good working knowledge of Python and best development practices, ideally gained in a fast-moving startup setting
- Experience with developing and implementing predictive analytics, machine learning and/or deep learning algorithms
- Experience with API development and microservices development a strong plus
- Experience with test driven development and version control using git
- Solid understanding of database technologies, especially graph databases (Neo4J and triplestores)
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team environment using agile practices
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality products
- Experience of Agile practices
- Experience of working with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to analyze requirements, develop ideas and design solutions
- Exposure to other languages and platforms (for example Java/C++)
- Working knowledge of cloud-based services (e.g. AWS)
- Comfortable collaborating with scientific programmers and research colleagues
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please send your CV to [email protected] and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Posted by Lawrence Harvey, 05 Jul