£400 - £600 a day
PYTHON DEVELOPER - LONDON - INITIAL 3 MONTH CONTRACT
A digital client of ours is looking for a Python Developer for an initial 3 month contract based in London.
- Referenceable project experience programming with Python as a primary language
- Experience using frameworks such as Flask, Django and/or Tornado
- Experience in enterprise-class software development (e.g. multi-tiered systems, web and micro-services, S2S integration)
- Experience in Agile environments (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Knowledge of software life cycle management practices and tools (version control, continuous integration, continuous delivery)
- Experience working on data-centric environments, handling large quantities of data
- Exposure to ML Algorithms would be beneficial
This is an urgent requirement so the client is looking for people to be available immediately or at least on short notice.
Don't pass up an opportunity like this - apply now and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is a leading provider of professionals across the Infrastructure, Development, and Cloud (IDC) verticals worldwide. I specialise in the Open Source Software Development market with a specific focus on Python technology across Europe. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Posted by Lawrence Harvey, 12 Feb