DevOps Engineer - AWS / Cloud
£500 - £580 a day
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS / Cloud | £500-£580 per day, 6 months | Crawley, UK
One of the UK's leading Insurance firms are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team web delivery team focusing on a number of key programmes in the Cloud / AWS space.
The role of Senior DevOps Engineer will join an established web delivery team focusing on continuous integration, development and best practice use of Amazon Web Services with the web delivery team. You will work on a mix of new exciting web projects as well as migrating/improving the current cloud infrastructure.
To be considered for the role of DevOps Engineer you will have:
- Strong background working with AWS solutions in a large scale, blu-chip environment
- Experience building out deployment projects using MS product deployment automation
- Experience using build automation scripting tools (powershell scripting)
- Strong continuous integration experience
- Experience in insurance or FS would be beneficial
This is a key role working for a leading insurance firm in a period of complex and fast paced change. You will be a driven and pragmatic candidate with the ability to get things done quickly and gather support for key initiatives.
The role is likely to be a long-term contract role with the programme due to last in excess for 2 years. Please send your CV for more information.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Posted by The People Network, 09 Apr