Contract Java Developer (Commerce)
£300 a day
City of London, London
£300 per day
16 Feb 2017
A large retail company are looking for a Java developer to join their team to build scalable guest focused, world class eCommerce application. The candidate MUST have at least 2 years’ previous ecommerce experience.
The contract is 12 months long and located in the City of London. The daily rate is at £300.
– Strong ability to design and build RESTful web services using JSON.
– JBoss or Tomcat experience.
– Microservices experience.
– Agile or Waterfall methodology experience is suitable.
– Demonstrable experience of building SOAP integrations.
– Strong Java 8 experience.
– Experience of Web/Microservice frameworks e.g. Spring Boot, Dropwizard, Play.
– Significant experience of designing on and deploying to, AWS-hosted solutions.
If you are an experienced Java developer with at least 2 years commercial ecommerce experience, who meets the required qualifications please apply within.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Posted by Premier Group IT Recruitment, 17 Feb